This entry level award winning web stats
edition of the SurfStats Website Analytics offers
a host of features unrivaled in this as well as the
much more expensive section of the log analysis market.
It is the ideal solution for users and businesses who
want to analyze the activity generated by their own
web sites. The licensed version of SurfStats Standard
Edition allows web site traffic log analysis of up to
ten (10) web sites on one computer system.
here to visit the
SurfStats Website Analytics Products Page and see the features included
in all editions of the SurfStats Website Analytics and find out more
about the other editions of SurfStats Website Analytics.
- Analyzes up to 10 web sites (site profiles) on one system
- Analyzes a variety of log formats including IIS and
- Powerful filters to include or exclude Visitors, Referrers,
File Types and Dates
- Generates output to screen, file folder, ftp or email
- Generates reports to a variety of formats including
Html, PDF, Excel and MS Word.
- Professional looking reports featuring 3D Graphs and
- Accurate Search Engine Spider Identification.
- Built-in email and FTP client.
- Scheduled report generation.
- And many more...
SurfStats Website Analytics Standard Edition can generate more than
50 reports which provides all the web stats about your site's
visitors and the content they were interested in. The Standard
Edition can generate the following reports:
- Site Activity. Activity in terms of hits, page views,
client sessions and bandwidth over a period of time.
- Watch Activity. Earmark certain web pages and see how
many times they were visited. Note that this option is not
yet available in the Standard Edition.
- Client Activity. See what IP Addresses and Domains visitors
come from, countries, organizations, regions and authenticated
- File Activity. See which files and pages are downloaded
the most and the least. Top entry and exit pages, if your
site was bookmarked and get detail on server attacks.
- Advertisements. Track ads viewed and clicked.
- Browsers and Browser Capabilities. See what browsers
are used and their capabilities.
- Referers. Who sent traffic to your web site, what keywords
were used at Search Engines etc.
- Errors. What errors happened on your site, what requests
caused the errors, also server errors.