The Links-Tracker application is a freeware
tracking code into web pages easy.
The application is primarily used to
Real-Time Reporting Service, set up as a Statistics Bureau.
However it can also be used for other statistics services.
To use the tool you need the following:
the Statistics Service.
- Access to the content web pages that needs to be tracked.
- The Links-Tracker application installed. To install,
here, unzip and install.
run the Links-Tracker application and perform the following
- Click File Types on the Edit menu to add/remove
the file types that you want the Links-Tracker to add/remove
- Click Internet Statistics Services on the Edit
menu. Then click Add to add the details for a new statistics
service. The following screen (with blank fields) appears:
On the screen fill in a name to identify the service by in the
Name of tracking service field. Use the first line of
and paste) for String ending with and provide the complete
field, then click OK and Close.
- On the Links-Tracker main application screen select
the service just added as the Service to Insert on the
right (.ltk gets added to the name specified).
- Browse to the location of the web pages, using the tree
view on the left, Shift-select or Ctrl-select the files on the
tracking code from the selected web pages.
that need to be tracked, upload the web pages to the content